April 24

Still playing catch-up!

I was so busy yesterday that I didn't get to do the carry of the day, so I had to do two today. Plus we were in the nursery at church. AND I had to go grocery shopping. AND we had scheduled pictures with my family as a Mother's Day gift for my mom. It was hectic.

But the babywearing pictures:
This is Christina's Ruckless Back Carry. I didn't like it. See how Eli's legs are lopsided? Not a winner.

Now this is one of my favorites. It's Giselle's Back Carry, tied Tibetan. Love it!

My mom went to some garage sales yesterday, and last night she gave me two trash bags full of clothes for the kids. In one of those bags was a fluffy, pink princess dress for Lily. I washed everything last night, which was good because Lily insisted on wearing her new dress to church today.

Princess Lily!

We sent these pictures to Grandma. And doesn't Daisy look pretty in the background? She wore her Easter dress and a bun in her hair.

I won't share the family pictures I took this evening, because they are a gift for my mom, but they turned out really well. The kids were so cooperative that we took them out for frozen custard afterward, at the place my parents always took me to when I was a child.
Eli  has tasted ice cream before, but has never had his very own ice cream cone. 
So, Baby's First Ice Cream Cone! That's a milestone for the baby book, right?

He loved it!

Normally we get the kids cups of ice cream, rather than cones, but somehow I momentarily lost all of my senses and ordered cones all around.

It was a bit messy.

The kids didn't mind, and I had lots of baby wipes in the van. So no big deal?

And Eli kept working on his cone. What a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment