October 21

Half-marathon day is Sunday, so today Daisy and I left Caleb home with Daddy (who took the day off work to recover from funeral and traveling-related stress) and went to pick up my race packet.
Race Expos are a good place to find noisy little freebies, and I found just the one for Caleb. He was so excited when Daisy and I came home with a present for him!

He ran up and down the sidewalk, over and over, waving his little hand-clapper.

What a happy boy!

What makes Daisy happy, you ask? 
Her brother and her jumper.
If her brother plays with her while she's in her jumper, it's pure heaven.

I know it's blurry, but can you see how hard the girl is laughing?
(The blur is because she was bouncing so fast!)

Happy, happy girl. Now if only we could get rid of that dratted runny nose!


No comments:

Post a Comment