October 14

Another day, another park!

Today we met Sara and her boys (who are all on Fall Break) at a local park. Several big events occured at today's play session.


Daisy went in a swing for the first time!
She really liked it, even though I only gave her the gentlest of pushes.

Caleb thought it was pretty cool that he got to swing next to his baby sister!

Happy girl!

Sara pushed Caleb super high, and sang to him while she did it.
He kind of loves her.

Another big event? Caleb got on a big-boy swing! He was really proud of himself.

After that, while I was feeding Daisy and wasn't able to grab my camera, Caleb climbed up the playset, sat at the top of a slide, looked around, then slid down all by himself. When he reached the bottom, he stood up, grinning, and looked around to see if anyone had noticed.

I noticed, and I was so proud that he was willing to attempt it all by himself! Maybe my big boy will learn to take risks after all!

Later,

Daisy snuggled with her puppy blanket.

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment