October 17

Another day, another pumpkin patch.
So far this fall, we have visited three pumpkin patches. Today we visited one with our church's mom's group; it involved absolutely no pumpkins, but lots of things to play on.

Can you guess what Caleb's favorite part was?

Still guessing?
There were lots of tractors. He was a happy boy.

They even had "corn boxes" - like sand boxes, but with corn kernels!

My mom had the day off, and made time to join us there. Caleb was so excited to see her!

We even got to ride on a barrel train!

And this big boy does swings like a pro now!

Where was Daisy, you ask? 
Asleep in the water wrap the whole time.
(Do you see her little head on my shoulder, and her little blue-jeaned legs dangling down in front?)

She slept a lot today. I'm hoping she's sleeping off her cold.

Also, I'm generally not a fan of ginormous hair bows on babies, but I think this is pretty darn cute. $3 flower + elastic = my daughter, the glamour puss. Maybe I should market it as "Baby's First Fascinator"?

No comments:

Post a Comment