November 23

Things that have been in Lily's mouth today:
her hand

her Tranquil Turtle (she loves that thing!)

several teething rings

and many other things. Plus, she's still kind of fussy and running a temperature of right around 100, and our doctor confirmed the other day that a bump/spot on her gums could possibly be a tooth. I don't entirely believe she could actually be getting her first tooth yet - Caleb and Daisy didn't get their first teeth until around 10 or 11 months - but I can't just do nothing. So today I ran out and bought Lily a Baltic Amber teething necklace. I'm a skeptic about whether they work or not, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Later, Daisy and I made some of this homemade play-doh. The verdict? The dough itself is pretty crumbly, wet, and messy, and not nearly elastic enough. But I love the addition of epsom salts instead of table salt and lavender essential oil. Next time, I'll probably add those to a different play-doh recipe.

Even though it wasn't the best dough, we all had a great time after dinner playing with it and listening to Christmas music.

Daisy chose to make the dough purple. You can see my little wedding cake at the corner of the table.

Hi, Lily! You'll be playing with play-doh soon enough!

I love that Daisy put on her skeleton shirt this morning, and Caleb rushed to match her. These two can make my heart melt when they're being sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment