November 17

Oh, Lily. 
She seems to be in the process of reorganizing her sleep habits, which is a bit unfortunate. I was a big fan of her old pattern, which involved sleeping until 8:30 am and going to bed at 8 pm. Now she's up at 6, and doesn't want to go to bed at night, even though she's clearly tired. The only thing that gets her to sleep is riding around in the Ergo on Daddy's chest.

I am so, so thankful for my husband.

But during the day, she's smiley and delightful!
How about a smiling Lily to brighten your day?
Cute, right?

How about another? 
That gummy little smile gets me every time.

See? It doesn't matter if she's a stinker at bedtime, because she's so darn cute the rest of the time! 
(I will repeat this to myself over and over when I'm exhausted and frustrated at 11pm when Chris and I are trying to sleep and Lily just wants to cry and be walked around the house instead of sleeping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment