June 8

*YAWN*
I'm not sure what we did today. I know we went for a run at one point. Other than that, I'm a little foggy.

I do remember that I sent Caleb to play in the living room while I made his lunch this morning. Suddenly I realized it was quiet. Too quiet. I stuck my head around the corner and saw this:

I asked, "Caleb, what are you doing?"
He replied, "Watchin' TV."
I came a little farther into the room and discovered that he was correct - he was watching TV. It was just on mute with the closed captioning on. He had climbed up onto the couch, found the remote, turned the TV on, and was quite pleased with himself.

After naptime, we went out to Babies R Us to buy some new bottles. (Remember, we're trying to introduce Daisy to a bottle. Since yesterday was a failure, tonight we tried Tommee Tippee bottles, which are supposed to be more breast-like. It still wasn't a success, but she took nearly an ounce in half an hour, which is better than nothing.)

While we were there, Caleb fell in love with some sunglasses. They were really cheap, and he was being really good, and they're probably a good idea anyway, so we got them.

Loving his new shades.

He even let Daisy try them on. 
I know. We are so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment