June 23

Did you notice the new tabs at the top of the blog? I just finished Daisy's birth story today, so I added a tab for that, as well as Caleb's birth story. It's not the prettiest solution, but it works. So go ahead - hop on over and read Daisy's birth story. It's a little bit long, but home births are a little bit unusual, so I wanted to include lots of detail.

Today was an exciting day at our house. Why? Caleb got to pick (and eat) the first cucumber from our garden.
"What is this thing?"
(Really, he knew perfectly well it was a cucumber. He was just examining it closely.)

The kid ran and played all over the yard, holding the cucumber the entire time. He was really happy with it.

And then we ate it. Caleb ate half of the cucumber in one sitting.

Lately we've noticed that Daisy is really interested in the toys hanging over her vibrating chair. She seems to particularly enjoy the little dog with the red bone.  That smile on her face was triggered just by the delightfulness of her toys.

Chris had a late work meeting, so I did bedtime by myself. What a lucky mama I am - Caleb and I discovered his new superhero alter ego, Flying Naked Boy. I'm pretty sure this is one of those photos that will be forever used to tease Caleb. It's an instant classic.

Daisy was supposed to be sleeping, but all of the commotion woke her up. She thought Flying Naked Boy was pretty funny, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment