June 22

Today Caleb forced me to go for a run.
My motivation to run has been waning as the runs get longer and harder. I've skipped the past two runs because I'm a lazy bum. I fully intended to skip it today, when Caleb asked me, "Mommy, go a walk IN BOB?" It was right around the time we normally go, and I had no excuses. So we went. I'm glad that boy is forcing me to run!

Later, (after a three-hour nap for Caleb!) we had dinner at Chris' parents house. Of course the food was remarkable, and Caleb was so excited to see his grandparents! (I mean really excited. All day, he asked me, "Gamother? Gandad? Go a Gandad house? Grasshoppers? Play basketball a Gandad?" It was pretty funny.)

Daisy was cooperative for most of the evening, and enjoyed snuggles with Grandmother.

Aren't they cute?

While Grandmother snuggled Daisy, Caleb got to work watering the plants. He's a good helper.

My man. He's a good one.

Those plants really got a lot of water. Somehow, Caleb (and the rest of us!) managed to stay dry.

By the end of the evening, Daisy got a little tired and fussy, but I could tell she really enjoyed her visit with Grandmother and Grandad. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment