June 10

We had a busy, busy day today. Eating, running, shopping, eating, naps, then a barbeque with friends. Unfortunately, we were so busy that I didn't get my camera out until after dark, so these photos are kind of lame. Sorry.

Daisy slept through most of the barbeque.
She's good like that.

Caleb had so much fun running around Chris and Amber's house.
(Note the sunglasses in his hand. He Will. Not. Let. Them. Go. Last night, Caleb even wore them while Chris read his bedtime stories. Really.)

Caleb also enjoyed having a little playmate to run around and scream with.  
John and Kristen's daughter, Grace, is two weeks younger than Caleb. These two were hilarious together!

"What do you mean, I shouldn't be climbing on the furniture? Aren't my sunglasses cool? I really like that flash. AHHHHH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment