June 26

Daisy and I visited my mom tonight, and somehow Mom and I ended up talking about Daisy's smile.

Yes, Daisy has a nice, normal, sweet-little-girl smile. But she has another smile, too.

This smile is the one that gets me every time.
This is Daisy's all-out grin, and it's my favorite.

Mom and I came to the conclusion that while it may not be the prettiest smile, it's a whole-hearted, genuine smile. I love the fact that it's lopsided. That she scrunches up her nose and wrinkles up her eyes. And more often than not, she opens her mouth up wide like she's so happy, she wants to take a bite out of you. I would do anything to make this little girl smile like this. It's a good thing she grins so easily!

Caleb loves it, too.
(This is him after dinner, blowing a kiss to Daisy. Love it.)

1 comment:

  1. i just want to get in my car and c'mon over... only its about a 5.5 hour drive... she is just adorable. what else can i say? i need to find another way to describe your children!!

    ReplyDelete