June 24

Today was a beautiful day that involved playing outside, shopping at Target, and lots of sleeping. In the midst of all of that fun, I didn't get my camera out until dinner time. So today, I bring you:
Caleb Eating
and
Daisy Snuggling with Daddy

I think this was a nectarine. I told Caleb this was a nectarine, just because it's so much fun to hear him say, "neck-a-reen".

After dinner, popsicles on the patio. Because it's way too messy for Caleb to eat one inside.

My sweet girl on Daddy's lap. I wish her outfit showed up better - she was wearing a yellow and white striped onesie, and her faux denim ruffled bloomers. There was something decidedly retro about it that I really liked.

I like the way the sunlight makes this one look faded and warm.

Happy Friday! I'm hoping for a laid-back, relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment