February 28

Exactly a week ago, just as the kids were going to bed, I got hit by a stomach bug.
I am just now feeling normal again.

And what happens? Tonight, just as the kids are going to bed, Chris gets sick.
As I tucked Caleb in, he said, "Mommy, my tummy hurts." Dear Lord, I pray he doesn't get it, too.

Worst. Winter. Ever.
 I am so ready for it to be over with.

But here - here are some pictures of a smiley baby! Let's pray she doesn't start puking, too!

Bulldozers are made to be chewed on, right?

Then Caleb started playing peek-a-boo with her.

He is clearly the funniest, most amazing brother ever.
(That's his knee in the bottom right corner. I just couldn't fit all of him in the frame since I'm still shooting with my 50mm lens.)

Goodness. Isn't she the sweetest thing ever? I love how you can just kind of see how she raises her left eyebrow when she smiles. Left eyebrow up, right corner of her mouth open and down - it's a beautifully crooked smile, and I love it!

Now. Let's pray I get some sleep tonight, and that I only have one sickie to tend to in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment