February 26

Last week, we were supposed to have a playdate with MOPS friends, but it was cancelled due to ice. It was rescheduled for today, and the kids were so excited! We played at a showroom for outdoor playsets; it was a big warehouse filled with fifteen or twenty different swingsets and slides and clubhouses, and the kids loved it! Sadly, I couldn't be bothered to take pictures. But trust me - it was fun!

And then all three kids napped and I tried to lie down because I had a headache, but just as I closed my eyes, Miss Lily woke up. Boo. Caleb woke a little bit later, and Daisy slept until dinner time!

I gave Lily some applesauce at dinner, and it was really funny. She's still figuring out how to use her tongue to move food to the back of her mouth, then swallow, so when I spooned the applesauce in her mouth, she just let it loll around on her tongue. Caleb started laughing, and when Lily realized he was laughing because of her, she started laughing, too.

"What? Are you laughing at ME?"

"Ha! Well, I guess it is pretty funny!"
See the applesauce in her mouth?

Happy girl!

1 comment:

  1. Awww how adorable! Her laughing and smiling is the best start to this day :):)

    ReplyDelete