February 20

As the wind gusted and howled and tried its best to blow our house down, Lily sat in the late afternoon sunshine in our front room and played with the big kid toys.
This girl loves looking out the window! I suppose it's even more exciting when the trees are bending and branches are waving all over the place...

She was playing with some Duplo blocks, but dropped them. See how she's streeeeetching to reach them? She's getting really stable with her sitting! I suspect that soon she'll begin scooting, just like brother and sister did. I suppose I need to start cleaning the floors again!

Got it! Can you see her little tongue sticking out from all that exertion?

Her hard-earned prize.

And look at how happy she is, despite her crusty nose.

Hi, sweet girl!
(I love that you can see her real eye color in this picture - a lovely brownish gray, not unlike the couch in the background. I think the salesperson called the color of the couch "mink". So Lily has minky eyes?)

No comments:

Post a Comment