February 15

I can't for the life of me remember what we did today.
I know that I didn't get out of my pajamas all day. (I might have worn my jammies to the grocery store after the kids were in bed. Don't judge.)
I think Chris and the big kids went to Costco.
Oh, and naps didn't overlap at all, so while the big kids napped, I played with Lily and Chris did the taxes.
Exciting stuff around here!

Lily had a yummy lunch of egg yolk and coconut oil.
See, you thought I was being sarcastic when I said "yummy". But I wasn't. She loved it!

She's getting the coconut oil (along with a ton of probiotics) because she hasn't pooped in nine days. It's somewhat concerning, but I figure it's just her little system adjusting to something other than breast milk in her belly. I can't remember ever hoping more for a baby to poop!

But she's clearly not bothered by the situation, so I'm trying not to be bothered, either.
Tomorrow, prunes!

UPDATE: No worries, friends. She woke up the next morning with a giant poop! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment