February 12

I'm pretty sure this sequence of pictures doesn't need any explanation:






And repeat, at least twenty times. We all know that one of my cardinal philosophies as a mother is "Take pictures first, then stop the nonsense."
Also, I feel like emptying an entire box of tissues is just one of those awesome experiences that every baby should get to have. (Related: the tissues were out because our Parent Educator was visiting with Caleb, and I needed Daisy to leave us alone. So I put her on the couch and popped a movie in for her. But she has a runny nose, so I gave her the box of tissues. 45 minutes later, you could hardly find Daisy beneath the cloud of slightly used tissues. But she left us alone! I guess emptying a box of tissues is fun, no matter what age you are?)
(Also, thank goodness tissues are gluten-free! I hope. Oh, dear. What if they're not? I think Lily was the only one eating them, so we should be fine...)


No comments:

Post a Comment