April 27

Still no baby.

We had a good day, though - breakfast with Mom and Ryan, shopping, naps, shopping with Jenny, dinner, and hopefully early bedtime. Before we arrived at the restaurant for breakfast, Ryan was talking to my mom about focusing on the postive aspects of the situation. For example, he said, I'm pregnant. That's positive.

He's right. And even more positive is that, despite the fact that I'm two days overdue, I feel fantastic. I don't feel yucky, I'm not uncomfortable, and I'm happy. So there's that. Baby will come when it's ready, and I trust God's timing.

In the meantime, there are rainboots.
I found these on clearance at Target today. They're a little bit big, and Caleb was a little bit concerned about walking in them.

But he gradually figured them out.

I think he's pretty impressed with his new rainboots!


No comments:

Post a Comment