April 18

It's an early-post day; we have our (hopefully last!) appointment with the midwife tonight at 7:30, and I know I'll want to go to bed early. It's been a not-so-fun day.

It seems like every time we take Caleb to church, he gets sick. Well, that's not fair. We go regularly, and he doesn't get sick every time. But every time he gets sick, it's a Monday after church. Case in point: today.

He woke up crying in the night and felt warm, so I gave him Tylenol and put him back to sleep. This morning, he had a low-grade fever (100.6) and was glassy-eyed and lethargic. Around 10:00, he said, "Mommy, sungle bed." So we hopped in bed (at this point in my pregnancy, you don't have to tell me twice!) and he laid his head down on "Daddy cold pillow". Fifteen or twenty minutes later, he was asleep.

He hasn't fallen asleep in our bed like this since he was an infant!

The rest of the day has been touchy - aside from the fever, I can't tell what's wrong with him. I'm just praying for no vomit, that he'll be 100%  before Baby comes, and that I don't get sick, too!

On the Baby front, I think I'm starting to feel like this baby could come within the week. Don't hold me to it, but I'm finally starting to feel... different. Like my body's almost ready to birth this child. I guess we'll see.

Chris should have his new car tomorrow (???), and then we'll be all set for this baby to come!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, sweet photo! I can't believe it's so close now! I know you are soo ready!

    ReplyDelete