March 11

Oh, it was lovely today!

We took Caleb to school early because Running Club has started back up for the spring, then we took Lily to the chiropractor for her ears. After that, we headed home and snuggled on my bed while I fed Eli. And then? Into the sunshine!

I loaded the girls into the BOB and wrapped Eli on my chest, and we walked to the neighborhood playground. On the way home, Daisy found the first flowers of spring! 

They look like little yellow crocuses, perhaps? Then the girls and I ate lunch in the sunshine on the deck, which is one of my favorite things.

At naptime, Eli and I snuggled in my bed with the windows open, and Eli wearing a short-sleeved onesie for the first time.

Don't worry, Mom. I covered him with a blanket so he wouldn't get chilled.

When it was time to get Caleb off the bus, I woke both girls up and loaded them into the BOB so that we could take Caleb on a walk to see the flowers Daisy discovered.
Daisy wore shorts and a t-shirt, and both girls wore sandals. In fact, they happened to have matching sandals, which Daisy was pretty excited about.

But the sandals impaired her running, so she took them off to chase after Caleb on the hunt for the first flowers of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment