March 8

I spent almost all day running errands; Chris spent almost all day with the kids.

In the midst of all of our busy-ness, I caught this moment:
Chris was dangling a yo-yo in front of Lily, and she was trying to catch it.
She thought it was the funniest. Thing. Ever.



And she caught it!
If those pictures aren't cute enough for you, here's a video of it:
Yes, Chris bonked her in the face in the beginning. I love that you can see her trying to decide if she's going to cry or not. Then she decides that she's having way too much fun to cry.

Later, before I went off on another round of grocery shopping, I caught Lily and Tigerlily together. Tigerlily hates the big kids, but she seems to be really warming toward Lily!

There she is, peeking around a corner!

"Hey Dad! Do you see this? DO YOU SEE THIS?!?!?!"
I think her first word will be "Cat".

Look at her little hand going. I helped her pet Tigerlily a few times, then set her down to take these photos. She wants so desperately to touch the cat, but since she's not mobile and the cat is wise, she can't get close enough to touch her. 

I think that's some pretty good incentive to start moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment