March 11

More sunshine! More springtime! Hooray!
We spent almost all day outside, and it was beautiful. After we dropped Caleb off at preschool, the girls and I met some MOPS friends for a playdate at the park. We left just in time to pick up Caleb, eat lunch, and take naps. Lily woke up first, and she helped me get dinner prepped so that we could go outside when the big kids woke up.

As I chopped onions, Lily supervised on the counter. She was really interested in the onion, so I let her have a slice. I fully expected that she would taste it and be repulsed by it.

I was right on one count: she quickly put the onion in her mouth.

But surprisingly,

She really liked it! Lily gnawed on that piece of raw onion for at least five minutes. Who knew!

Once the kids woke up and dinner was prepared, we headed back outside. At first, I had Lily on my back in the wrap. But she really wanted to be down and exploring, and I really wanted to rake up some leaves. 
She was pretty happy using her wrap as a blanket!
(I was so excited to pull that little romper out for her to wear! I love almost all of Daisy's old summer clothes!)

Lily happily sat and watched her brother and sister run around like crazy people. She's mastered the sitting pivot, so she can turn to watch anything she wants. She also really enjoyed chewing on the wrap!

Oh! And peek-a-boo! I can't forget peek-a-boo!

Where's Lily?

Peek-a-boo!

As I type, we have the windows wide open and it's thunderstorming.
The forecast is for snow tomorrow.
Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment