March 6

Fantastic news: the UPS man returned my camera lens to me today! After being repaired, it is as good as new. You can't tell I ever dropped it! Now I just have to ensure that I never drop it again.

My first picture with my refurbished lens:
*sigh*
I love that lens. It was worth every penny to repair it.

We had a busy day, with MOPS and preschool all morning, and naps all afternoon, so that was the extent of my picture-taking today. After dinner, though, I sat down on the couch to feed Lily, and she was being so goofy that Chris got the camera out and snapped these photos:

While she nursed, she kept putting her foot or her hand on my mouth, then giggling. Funny baby!

This is what a really happy baby looks like.
Today at MOPS I was reminded how lucky I am that Lily is so sweet and cheerful 95% of the time. I've gotten so used to her easy disposition that I often take it for granted. But really? This child is such a blessing and a gift. She's a delight!

Don't mind all those gray hairs. I'm still trying to figure out how to go gray gracefully without dousing my hair in nasty chemicals every six weeks. Instead, focus on the darling baby and the fact that I am finally able to wear one of my favorite pre-baby shirts again.  Hooray for that!

She's so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment