March 28

I only took two pictures on my big camera today, and I don't even care. Cell phone photography is kind of liberating!

Here's the one real photo I took today:
That's Daisy, helping me make muffins for my mom, who stopped by after an emergency dental appointment. Daisy was so happy to see Grandma again, and so happy to be able to help Grandma by making soft muffins that she could eat.

The rest of today's pictures are just snippets of daily life from my cell phone.
While Mom was still over, the Fed Ex man delivered a package with two of these - kickboards to help the kids learn to swim. They were so excited. The pool they visited in Texas had similar kickboards, and they loved them, so Chris was eager to get something similar for them to use here.

Daisy wore a muffin wrapper as a hat, and smeared her face with chocolate.

A blurry, but happy, Lily.

Madame Kickboard Head!

One of Caleb's favorite old/newly discovered toys is the Word Whammer, that lets him make three-letter words. Today, it actually clicked. He was able to create and read words, and he (and I!) was so excited. My little boy is almost a reader!

Lily practiced her reading skills, too.

While I made dinner, the kids got my phone and began taking pictures. Caleb took this one of Daisy,

And Daisy took this one of me wearing Lily while I made dinner.

Lily was so happy that I couldn't resist a baby-wearing selfie. I'll never get tired of taking those!

No comments:

Post a Comment