March 20

Lily is definitely sick; she slept 11 straight hours last night. That's not a typo; ELEVEN HOURS. It was crazy. Then she was awake for three hours and took a three-hour nap. Her body must be fighting the sickness off, though, because she's in great spirits and aside from a random cough, seems totally fine.

During that long nap, I let the big kids run around and play while I went back and updated the last week's blog posts with pictures from my big camera. Feel free to go read them now!

I took advantage of the warm weather, sunshine, and Lily's awake time after her three hour nap to take her 8-month birthday pictures. Looking over the photos now, I am reminded that we are so blessed to have such a sweet, sunny baby!

I thought maybe Lily would like to inspect the forsythia flowers.

Instead, she just wanted to eat them.

Look at her. It's like she's daring me to take the flower away.

When the flower made it all the way in her mouth, I eventually took it away. But until that moment, I kept snapping pictures!

I love this picture because it is a typical Lily smile right now. She scrunches up her whole face with delight! It's not the prettiest, but it sure is joyful. 

Goodness. Isn't she darling?

Here are her 8-month stats:
We are so, so blessed. And now that little blessing is awake and ready for her first feeding of the night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, yes she is adorable! Each child is especially cute! Maybe I'm biased but no, I think everyone would think that!

    ReplyDelete