March 31

Chris and I are talking demolition tonight... hopefully we'll have some interesting house projects happening soon. Or at least, we'll demolish what is currently here, and then our children will be running amok in a construction zone. Whatever.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of our nearly-mobile girl and her beloved baby doll.
I'm not even kidding when I call this thing "beloved"; Lily's face lights up and she grins the moment she sees this little doll.

However, it appears that she mostly likes to chew on the doll's appendages. Oh well.

It was just barely warm enough today for a picnic lunch on the deck. But then Daisy got cold and came in side. And then it started sprinkling, and Caleb panicked. It was actually really funny to watch how much he freaked out over a little bit of rain. To appease the poor, damp boy, I offered to let him finish his lunch on the (sheltered) front porch. He was so happy!

Yum. Yogurt on the porch!

While the big kids napped, Lily and I had some quality time. I decided to take some video of her and just let the camera run for two minutes; it's kind of boring, but it's a pretty accurate representation of what life with Lily is like right now!

I think it's especially funny to watch her "eat" the string cheese. I'm not actually sure that any of it made it into her belly! 8 months old is a fun age, but I have to admit that I'm itching for this girl to start moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment