March 1

Well.
Chris started puking at 8:30 last night.
Caleb started puking at 1:30 this morning.
Daisy started puking at 10:30 this morning.
I was sick last weekend.
The only one unaccounted for is Lily, and I'm praying that the magical powers of breastmilk will keep her healthy.

But.
No one was actively sick for more than a few hours, and now our bathrooms are cleaner than they've been in a long time, the kitchen floor is freshly scrubbed, and all of the beds in the house have fresh, clean sheets. Thank God I had this bug first and had time to recover before it hit everyone else! No one ever wants to be sick, but Chris and I agree that the timing of this virus was pretty near perfect. 

However, I am officially done with winter and sickness. Hurry, spring!

After Caleb was feeling better, I snapped these pictures of him with Lily.

She was sitting in her chair at the table, watching her big brother.
She adores him. I'm pretty sure that big brothers and big sisters are pretty near the same thing as superheroes. Anytime Caleb laughs, Lily responds with a belly laugh. Whatever he's doing, she wants to see. She loves him.
 
Look at her reaching for him!
(I promise she's not sticking her tongue out at me - she's just sticking it out.)
And then he caught her hand and gave it a kiss.

Can you see her thinking, "Do it again, Brother! Do it again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment