January 23

It was a busy day for us: preschool for Caleb, and a MOPS meeting for the girls and me in the morning. Then lunch, long  naps (another day of all three kids napping for three hours at the same time!), and just enough time for me to get dinner together and some laundry folded before my mom arrived to watch the kids so that Chris and I could go to a work event. Whew!

I snapped this picture this morning, though:
That would be my still sleepy-eyed boy, who just stumbled out of bed and is drinking his "good morning coffee" (aka milk). On his hands? 
Socks.
At bedtime last night, he insisted that he wanted to wear socks on his hands. Chris told him no at first, but then realized it was a very little thing, and allowed Caleb to go to bed with socks on his hands. Apparently he kept them on all night long!

Since we were so busy, I only have some on-the-go cell phone pictures of the girls today.
It was sunny, sunny, sunny this morning, so Daisy asked for her sunglasses after we dropped Caleb off at preschool. Ever the thoughtful big sister, she also requested a pair for Lily. Luckily, we happened to have a spare pair of sunglasses in the car, so sweet Lil got to wear sunglasses for the first time!
Also, can you see the poor girl's runny nose? She is just miserable with a cold, but she is being so sweet about it!

And there are my two girls, in their matching sunglasses and hats. Aren't they funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment