January 10

I am sick.
I have no idea what's wrong with me, but I feel like hell. Chris had to come home from work - despite having a very busy day scheduled - to take care of the kids because I just couldn't.

So. Here's Lily. Stupid Photoshop didn't save my lighting corrections, and I'm too sick to care.
Before bathtime, we practiced her sitting. She did great today, sitting unassisted for about 5 minutes while she chewed on that little book. If she lost her focus, she'd start to tip. But still. She's doing great!

She sat long enough for Daisy to decide she needed to be in the picture, too. I love that Daisy's little thumb is sticking out; she got a paper cut yesterday, and has been babying that thing ever since. Tonight at dinner she declared that her thumb didn't hurt anymore because God had healed it. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment