January 18

I got to escape today, which was just what I needed.

A friend from high school just had her first baby, so I spent much of the morning photographing her little darling. Meanwhile, Chris entertained our little darlings. Then another friend fed me lunch and let me "shop" in her closet for an outfit to wear to a bank event this week (since none of my nice clothes fit yet). And when I returned home, all three children were asleep. It was lovely!

So though I spent all morning taking pictures of a baby, I didn't get around to photographing my baby - who will be six months old tomorrow! - until bedtime. But boy, was she happy!
Girl loves being naked!

Goodness. That creamy skin, those squishy cheeks, those perfect eyes and lips... I think she is just about the most perfect baby ever!

She loves her feet!

Hi there, sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment