April 30

I'll be honest: I took these pictures 2.5 weeks ago, and I can't remember what is happening. I am fairly confident that this was right when we got home from church. (In other words, the outfits you see below are what my children wore to church. Please don't judge.)

It had been raining for days, and when the rain finally stopped it felt like a small miracle.
Eli is still obsessed with his cape and Superman shirt.

Caleb informed me that he needs new rain boots because his current ones have holes in them that create an embarrassing tooting noise. I tried not to laugh, but it was so sweet that I immediately promised to find him a new pair.

No words. She is adorable.

Super Eli!

Later, we headed to small group. Eli asked to go up in my pouch sling, and you know I said yes.
I love how happy he is in the pouch! Every time I put him in it, he snuggles in and grins at me. Our wearing days are fewer and fewer, so I am trying my best to savor (and photograph!) these sweet moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment