April 4

Another Classical Conversations day - I can't believe there is only one more left! 
Today the kids learned about the countries near Persian Gulf. Caleb seemed pretty interested. I had to ask Chris to work from home in the morning, because Eli and Lily had both thrown up the day before and were too sick to go play in the nursery. It was a nice break to just have to take two kids to CC!

Much later, while I made dinner, the kids played in a box.

You know, because boxes are a lot of fun. (I promise Eli is having fun. I think it's just the lingering sickness.)




Random babywearing selfie.

Lily is really into drawing and coloring right now. I love her focus in this picture! 

This girl melts my heart. It doesn't look like she has been sick for the past several days!

I love her.

I have no idea why I snapped this picture of Chris and Daisy having a conversation at the dinner table, over plates containing corn on the cob and grilled chicken kebabs. (Or, as Lily called it, "chicken on the cob".)

Eli loves corn! I guess this means he's feeling better?

1 comment:

  1. Eli looks so happy and like he is having fun at every moment! Chicken on the Cob??? ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete