April 10

We had a last-minute playdate at the neighborhood playground, and then I invited Jill and her girls to join us, and then it started thundering, and then it started raining - hard.
Fun times.
Luckily, I brought enough rain boots and rain coats and umbrellas to outfit an army.
This picture cracks me up because Naomi is just too funny and my girls are too adorable. 

Lily is my own personal sunshine on a rainy day. Look at all of her color and pattern!

I'm not sure if black and white makes it more overwhelming, or less.

Eventually we had to call it quits, and we went home and made hot cocoa. Later the sun came out and it was a beautiful day. I got a really late start to dinner, and the kids played in the back yard while I cooked. Suddenly, Chris flagged me over to the window to see Eli and Daisy in our new hammock. (Did I mention I got a hammock? Chris got me a hammock.)

I mean, really.

Cutest thing ever, right?

1 comment: