April 22

It was a busy day today! The big kids had swim lessons (Daisy chose to sit out and not participate...), I did grocery shopping, and then Chris took Caleb and Daisy off to Boy Scout family camp. Then my mom came over to stay with Lily and Eli while I attended a Board of Directors meeting for my babywearing group. (I know! Fancy! I volunteer for a legit nonprofit!)
Lily woke up from her nap in a fury, devastated that Chris left to go camping without her. The only thing that could pacify her was wrapping her up on my back. Luckily, Amber is letting me borrow her custom handwoven wrap, Vespers. Isn't it lovely? Lily sure liked it.

Eli's imagination has taken flight lately, and he and Lily played a very involved pretend game while I got ready to go. The chair was a crib, and whoever was in the chair was the baby, and the other person was the mommy who tucked them in. I love watching these two play together!

1 comment: