April 29

I am behind, but I'm working to catch up.
That seems to be the story of my life right now, and the story of this blog. 
But I'm not giving up!

The kids built this "fort" one morning, before I had even gotten out of bed. 
They were so proud of themselves! (Also, all four children are in this picture, hidden in various nooks and crannies.)

We needed milk, so Chris and the kids made a quick visit to Aldi with me. Somehow we left with milk, a kickball, and a Venus flytrap. This is why I usually do the grocery shopping alone!
(But the Venus flytrap is really cool.)

I had a whole afternoon of free Mommy and Me mini-sessions for single moms scheduled today, but it rained and rained and rained. All but two families were able to reschedule, so I hoped for the best and photographed the two holdouts. The first family happened to have their session during a break in the rain, and the pictures were amazing. The second family's session started while it was dry, and then the sky grew black and opened up on us. 
This is my hiding-in-the-car, soaked-to-the-bone selfie.

I came home to find that Lily had built this house and was so proud of it! 
She asked me to take a picture and send it to Aunt Maggie. Girl loves her Aunt Maggie!

1 comment:

  1. Ok just looked through all the latest posts. Such great pictures and enjoy looking and reading through so much!

    ReplyDelete