May 1

My kids think that what I do is "play on the computer". 
Between my little photography business, this blog, all of the photos I take, my volunteer commitments, and Facebook, I do spend too much time on the computer. I need to work on that.

Today I was busting my tail to finish editing a newborn session and an extended family session, along with the Mommy and Me minis I did a few days ago. It involved a lot of computer time. Eli didn't seem to mind letting me know he needed my attention, though!

He climbed into my lap, and we took a series of selfies.




And then it was bedtime, but he slept fitfully. 

I was trying to plow through and get all of my photo editing done, so I was up much too late. Eli kept waking and crying and needing to be held. Chris and I took turns going in to Eli, but I knew Chris needed sleep, and I was up anyway. By 1 am, I decided that I just needed to wear Eli so I could finish my work.

Amber is loaning me her gorgeous wrap, Vespers, so I grabbed it and wrapped Eli onto my front. He snuggled right in and fell asleep, and I got stuff done. It wasn't ideal, but it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment