May 11

It rained.
Again.
The kids didn't mind, though.
Daisy (wearing a new leotard from Auntie Grace!) used chalk to color her hands yellow.

Eli (wearing a black t-shirt and navy pants - he takes after his father) played with his umbrella.


And I busied myself with completing a month-long wrap challenge in one day, using a variety of wraps from the babywearing group's wrap library. I wrapped a doll because 
1. It's more cooperative. 
2. It doesn't need to go down for naps.
3. This wrap challenge was all newborn-friendly carries, and the doll is more newborn-sized than any of my children.

It was a fun little endeavor.

After bedtime tonight, I finally forced myself to chop the piece of handwoven fabric and sew my pouch sling.

Isn't it lovely?

The first cut! You'll have to wait to see the finished product. 

1 comment:

  1. lol the doll. cool, all those different ways to wrap :):)

    ReplyDelete