May 16

We had a playdate with my friends Jill and Lacy and their girls today.
This is the only picture I took, but trust me - we had fun. 
And I love this picture.

After dinner, Chris took Daisy up to the YMCA pool to practice her swimming. Swim team starts in just a few weeks, and she is nowhere near ready to swim the length of the pool by any means. She's doing swim lessons once a week, but she really needs more one-on-one practice to gain confidence so that she's willing to even try.

While they were gone, the kids and I walked up to the neighborhood pool. 
Eli and I tried out a friend's toddler Kinderpack. I'm trying all of the toddler-sized buckle carriers, in the desperate hope that I will find one I love. Buckles are so easy for quick ups and downs, but I have been spoiled by wrapping and I don't love anything else.

We made a new friend at the playground, and then took the "shortcut" (that really takes longer) through the fields and woods to get home. 
Shortcut selfie! Aren't we cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment