May 15

Do-nothing Monday! We needed it. We still have that obnoxious tree in our back yard, so I don't feel like it's safe to let the kids play back there. Instead, we have to play in the front yard. Today involved haircuts for all four kids, then superheroes, lots of chalk drawing, and paper airplane flying.

These two were cracking me up. Super Lily was clearly the ringleader, and Super Eli followed her around, doing whatever she said.

Isn't she hilarious? It doesn't look like I cut her hair, but I promise I cut off at least an inch, probably two.

He is not only Super Eli, he is also Cardinal Boy. He longs to be a baseball player. He did not like having his hair cut, but his curls were growing wild and unruly and not as curly as I'd like. 

Lily brought her "pet cat" out to play. She told Eli, "This is my cat, Woona. (How she says "Luna", which is the name of my sister's cat.) She is soft. Want to pet her?" 
And that sweet boy petted a wooden cat and pretended it was soft.

 Doesn't Caleb look handsome with his hair cut?

Serious Super Lily.

Singing a song to herself as she twirled in the driveway.

Meanwhile, Butterfly Daisy fluttered up and down the sidewalk.

Running. Always running. He runs up the hill to our neighbor's mailbox and finds the crack in the sidewalk that is his starting line. He shouts, "READY, SET, GO!" and races down the hill. 

See? Following his sister.

She picked me a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment