June 30

I brought my big camera with my fancy new lens to swim practice today, because I figured it would be a good opportunity to see what the new lens can do.

These images are straight out of camera, and I'm pretty happy with them! I can't wait to save up enough money to upgrade my camera body, too; it's exciting to see the improvement good gear can make!

Isn't she funny? Last night I put her hair in twin french braids so that she could look like Princess Anna. She insisted in sleeping in the braids, and then keeping them in today. 
Long sleeves in June.
Stripes + plaid.
Band-aid on knee.
Sparkly black Converse.
Goofy grin.

I love this girl.

And Daisy just swung and swung and swung.
She's pretty funny, too.

My sweet baby finally seems to be feeling better.

Then it started thundering, so we moved to shelter.

The swimmers couldn't practice in the water, so Daisy wore Caleb's goggles while he did calisthenics on the pool deck.

Silly girl!

And then the rain started. The sky opened and the rain fell down and the two coaches had to help me and my four duckies to the van. One carried Lily, I carried Eli, and one carried a giant pool umbrella to cover the lot of us. It was quite the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment