June 5

I skipped church this morning to do the photo session that got cancelled yesterday, plus a session with a sweet new baby.  My good husband took all four kids to church and Costco by himself. He's a pretty spectacular Daddy!

Caleb had an afternoon baseball game, so Chris and Daisy took Caleb there while I stayed home with the napping little ones. Eli woke first, and we had some quality snuggle time together. Then Lily woke up, and I got out the new water table, courtesy of my mama.
Those are two happy kiddos!

Lily was mad when it was time to come back inside, so she demanded, "Want to be in you wring swing."
The girl doesn't have to tell me twice! I think it's funny that she prefers my ring sling above any other carrier right now.

Our summer jam is Justin Timberlake's new song, Can't Stop the Feeling. We listen to it on repeat, and the video is really funny and fun.  Even Eli dances to it!
His dancing consists of mostly spinning in circles, but it is clearly a deliberate act of dancing, which I love.

Then the big kids came home, and we had a rotisserie chicken for dinner.
Eli really enjoyed it.
(I am writing this a week and a half later, and I can't for the life of me remember why we ate dinner at the kitchen table tonight, instead of the dining room table like we normally do. Oh, well.)

Then Eli chose to snuggle up next to Caleb. These boys really love each other!

Snuggles!

And then we discovered that Eli's main passion in life is eating meat off bones. Apparently he is 90% cave man? He only has four teeth, but he can manage!

No comments:

Post a Comment