June 24

I got behind on the blogging, but I won't get too far behind, I promise!

Today was the last day of VBS for the big kids. While they played, the little ones and I met my mom at a playground for breakfast and some water play. It was perfect!

Splashing with Grandma!

Mom caught Eli's "cheese" face perfectly! 

Aren't they silly?

Then it was time to go back to watch Caleb and Daisy perform the VBS songs with their groups. Caleb had a speaking part, and nailed it! Then he got up on the stage and sang the songs with focus and animation. I was so impressed, and kicking myself for not having a camera at the ready!

That evening, it was Caleb's second-to-last baseball game of the season.

I gave Daisy my phone for a while, and she documented a few things.

Like Lily and our friend Jillian making silly faces, with their dads in the background.

I'm pretty impressed by this selfie! Those big eyes make her look like a Disney character!

While the big boys played baseball, the little sisters ran up and down the sidewalk. Eli crawled along, trying his best to keep up with the girls!

His gorilla walk is so funny!

Seriously, child. It's time to start walking.

But isn't he handsome in his shades?
(Don't mind his messy face. It's just how we roll sometimes!)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all of these... I wish I was there :):):).The high foot was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete