June 23

Today was day 4 of VBS, and I fully enjoyed the morning with only two children. I am so thankful for my four, and wouldn't change that for the world, but let me tell you: two children are so much easier than four, especially when they're only 18 months apart in age! 

Lily and Eli played happily together for most of the morning. The played in the sandbox and I sat on the deck and drank a hot cup of coffee, listened to the birds chirp, enjoyed the breeze, and watched my new wrap dance on the clothesline in the breeze. It was fabulous.

Then we picked up Caleb and Daisy, and I made the kids popcorn for lunch.
I know. Popcorn for lunch? It's ridiculous. But they get so excited about it, and of course I supplement it with things that actually have nutritional value.
Things about Eli: 
The hats. Always the hats. I remember Caleb going through this stage, too. 
The climbing. Oh, the climbing. For a non-walker, the kid climbs like crazy.
The chair. We actually put away his booster chair because he refused to sit in it. He prefers to stand on a chair or a bench at the table.

Same day. Same outfit, Same 10-minute-period. Different chair.
He is a mischievous little imp!

1 comment:

  1. Popcorn is really good for you! It has those polyphenols and tons of antioxidants! as long as it isn't microwave popcorn, which i know it isn't since you don't own one heheeheheh

    ReplyDelete