June 3

We did so many things today, and somehow I didn't take any pictures.

But here's one of Daisy mimicking me:
She sees me pump every morning, and today she decided she wanted to pump milk for her babies. Funny girl.

I know it's "Every Day with Eli", but somehow I didn't get any decent pictures of him today.
Here are some crummy cell phone pictures instead:

Today's carry in the 30 Carries 30 Days challenge was Front Cross Carry. I felt like it was not the best carry for an unsteady little guy - I don't think the cross passes in the front are very stable. Also, I felt like Eli was crooked and too high most of the time. So this carry gets a big thumbs-down from me. 

And this was right before I got Eli to sleep. He tried to fake me out by acting all wide-eyed and adorable.

I mean, look at that sweet (and blurry) face. Doesn't he look like he just wants to play?

But he didn't. He made one last valiant attempt to stay awake, and then succumbed to my special Mommy tricks. Sleep well, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment