April 27

Caleb and Daisy were so cute before church today, but we were rushing rushing rushing to leave the house on time and I just didn't take a picture. I'm still disappointed about that. 

After church, we stopped by a tile store to check out tiles for our fireplace surround (I think we found the right one!), and arrived home to find my mom lounging on our deck. What a happy surprise! She lunched with us while Chris mowed the lawn.

Daisy also "mowed" the lawn in her church dress. If you think she's darling in this picture, you should have seen her before church with her little pink headband on, too. Her cuteness just blows me away.

I put Lily down for a nap, then put Caleb and Daisy down for naps.
Unfortunately, Caleb's nap didn't stick. I hate that he's outgrowing nap time, but we've had a great run of naps, so I suppose I can't really complain. Daisy napped long enough for herself and Caleb, though, not waking up until 5 pm. Really. Girl must have been tired.

While our Sleeping Beauty rested, we did all kinds of things:

Watched the Blues game
(I love how engaged Lily is!)

Played outside before the storms rolled in

Snuggled

Worked on the sand box that will be Daisy's birthday gift

Practiced our "No Pictures!" face

"NO PICTURES!"

Smiled

And just hung out.
Goodness, I love her chubby baby thighs! (Although, as I look at this picture I realize that her baby chunk flapping in the wind makes her legs look warped. I promise my baby doesn't have scurvy.)

Hi, cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment