April 15

Nothing exciting happened today, but you'd better believe I still took pictures.
Lily ate some yogurt for breakfast. She's just now getting to the point that she's actually swallowing a lot of what she attempts to eat. Based on what's on my floor right now, I'd estimate that she actually swallows 50% of the food I give her? Maybe a little bit more? It's fun to watch her progress from just tasting the food and spitting it back out to actually trying to eat it.

Later, Tigerlily came out to play. 
Really - she brought three toys out to us and really wanted to play! Behavior like that is absolutely atypical for her, and it was so exciting!

Daisy even got to pet Tigerlily. I can't remember that ever happening before. She was thrilled!

Then Daisy helped me feed Lily. 

It looks sweet, until I pan out and you see the whole scene: 
Goodness. That's all I can say.
These children are insane.

While Lily napped, Daisy helped me make some cookies.

Then she saw that I was taking her picture and hammed it up.

Duck lips?
Is my not-quite-three-year-old really doing duck lips for my camera? Where on earth do they learn these things??

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha so cute and funny! That makes me so happy about Tigerlily! Maybe she is warming up and accepting that these little ones aren't going away, lol.
    :)

    ReplyDelete