April 14

Today was a glorious Do-Nothing Monday, but Lily apparently got confused and thought it was actually No-Napping Monday. Girl made me work for my money today.
Oh, wait. I don't get paid.
Days like today, though? I deserve to be paid.

At least Lily has a big sister and a big brother to make her laugh.

And there's always laundry. She loves laundry.
I was folding this pile, and Lily reached over, grabbed a tank top, and put it over her head. Not on top of her head, but over her head. If she could have figured out the arms, she would have been wearing it properly. I don't want to brag or anything, but I'm pretty sure Lily is a prodigy.

And she's cute, too. Don't those little toes kill you?

Then she took the shirt off.

Wheeerrrre's Lily?

Peek-a-boo!

She's looking to the left in all of these pictures because Chris was standing there. He had just gotten home from work, and Lily was showing him all of her tricks. I also took a video of this adorableness, but in the background you can hear loud thumps, pounding, and shrieking, courtesy of Caleb and Daisy, plus my kitchen timer beeping insistently because dinner needed to be taken out of the oven. The stressfulness of the background noises totally negated any adorableness from Lily, so I chose not to share it. But if you'd like, you're welcome to come to my house and witness Lily's adorableness and Caleb and Daisy's insanity in person... Perhaps while I take a nap and YOU take my dinner out of the oven?

No comments:

Post a Comment