April 10

Tonight's post is a bit later than normal because Chris and Terry finished hanging the drywall tonight, and I got to put the tape and the first coat of mud on the walls. Hooray! However, mudding and taping is hard work!

It was sunny and beautiful today, and Lily and I spent a while in her room with the windows open, rolling around on the floor. 

We were both pretty happy about it.

Then I got out Daisy's old 12-18 month summer clothes, and I was delighted by all of the fun, colorful things I found.

Lily (who is bursting out of her 12-month onesie!) knew just what to do with her new shirt. At first I thought she was just playing peek-a-boo with it, but I'm pretty sure she was actually trying to put it on all by herself!

(She got a little scratch on the side of her nose this morning. I'm still not sure how that happened.

Who needs toys when you have new clothes to play with? Not this happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment