April 19

Happy 9-month birthday, Lily! 

Sadly, things were too hectic today with Easter preparations for me to take any real pictures of Lily. Hopefully tomorrow, in her Easter outfit?

In the meantime, I have a few cell phone photos from today.

Lily took a 3-hour nap this morning and woke up just as the big kids were going down for their naps, so she and I went grocery shopping together. No brother and sister = Lily gets to ride in the shopping cart! This girl was thrilled to be riding in the cart. I could see her practically vibrating with excitement - at some points, she was so excited that she didn't know what to do with herself. Her arms were waving, fingers twitching... it was pretty cute. Also, nearly every person who saw her at Trader Joe's stopped to coo at her and tell me how adorable she is. I realize this isn't a very cute picture, but she was looking pretty cute today!

Later, the kitchen was so crazy with Easter prep that Chris decided to give me the night off and we went out to dinner. Don't judge, but we went to Denny's. Breakfast is one of the few restaurant meals that the kids will eat and we can easily do grain-free, and Denny's offers breakfast 24/7. Sure, it's not high-quality food, but we don't eat it that often.

Poor Lily was so hungry, but every bite she got in her mouth somehow fell back out again after a few chews. I can imagine that would be pretty frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment