July 5

Only one of my children had the decency to sleep in today. Caleb and Daisy were up at 6 am, just like always, despite the fact that they fell asleep in the van at 10:00 last night, and didn't get to their beds until after 11.
Eli woke up around 7:30, just like always.
Good ol' Lily, though, slept until 9 am. She's a peach.

Chris took the big kids to church, and I stayed home with the little ones. When Lily woke up, Eli and I went in to get her. I know I can count on Lily to be cheerful if I bring Eli in with me, and she's even more cheerful if I put Eli in the crib with her. She loves to snuggle her baby!

After she was done snuggling him, she reached over to her bookshelf (which she can now access from her crib), grabbed a book, and began "reading" to him.
It was adorable. First she read "What's Wrong, Little Pookie?", but Eli wasn't interested.

She switched to "Color Carnival", and he liked that.

You know I took a video.
I know. It's precious.

Also precious?
How excited Daisy was to see Eli when she got home from church:
Sometimes she is really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment